Right brain may be activated by the following exercises
1) Drawing or painting upside down
2) Breathe through your left nostril
3) Smiling, laughing or tickling your funny bone, singing
4) Drawing circles in the air
5) Connecting dots from left and right fields of vision help integrate both sides of the brain
6) Heart brain coherence technique: https://www.heartmath.com/quick-coherence-technique/
1 cycle of breathing = inhale for 5 seconds, exhale for 5 seconds.
Note: 5 seconds inhalation / 5 seconds exhalation is a suggestion of rhythm. It’s commonly used and we use it as well in our exercises.
To reach the heart coherence, you have to do 6 cycles in 1 minute and do a session of 5 minutes.